Saturday, November 20, 2010

Never Let You Go


Never Let You Go
Author: Erin Healy
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Paperback: 344pp
Christian Suspense



"Never Let You Go" by Erin Healy is a great read. I usually don't read this type of book but when I read the summary it sounded so interesting that I had to give it a try. It's a story about a Mother raising her 9 year old daughter. Lexi is a Mom that will do anything to protect her daughter Molly even if it means testifying for the man who killed her sister. Lexi is also faced with the return of her ex-husband Grant who left seven years earlier and now has returned with intentions of re-entering their daughters life but Lexi is skeptical of his motives and decides that she can't let him near Molly. This is only the beginning of more hard and difficult times for Lexi and those around her. In addition to the return of her husband she is faced with supernatural events. I found this book to be riveting and so interesting that I couldn't put it down. This is the first book by Erin Healy that I have read but I don't think it will be the last. I found the story and plot easy to follow and the characters were interesting although at times I felt they were a little unbelievable or not very realistic. I think most people who enjoy mysteries and religious undertones will find this book a good read. I look forward to reading more from this author.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and found the reviews helpful. ~Cindy